- Despite my initial reluctance to spend too much time with Anglophones in France, I’ve discovered that being around them while sharing the experience of foreign exploration is really fun.
- I can successfully host guests in my home.
- Life is fragile.
- Don’t put your personal belongings on the table at a restaurant in a touristy area if you wish to continue owning them.
- I love receiving hand-written letters! (Thanks Mom 🙂 )
- I’ll wait until I speak better French before I get another manicure in Paris.
- After living here for nearly three months I finally had my first fresh baguette – and I learned that everything they say about the bread in France is true 🙂
- Few things beat having a washer/dryer in your home.
- I really enjoy writing.
- It really is a (big) small world…
Next stop: the USA! I’ll be returning to the States for a whirlwind adventure filled with nuptials, nonsense and reunions with friends and families.