- Outside, no one makes eye contact. Inside, even strangers say hello.
- Buying your veggies fresh daily is awesome.
- When they say “delivery at 9am,” expect it either an hour early or an hour late.
- You’ve probably seen the Eiffel Tower more often than Parisiens have.
- Chivalry is alive and well in this part of Europe.
- Buy a step-ladder if you’re living in a Parisien flat. Unless you’re approximately 7 feet tall.
- Ikea delivers over here. Whaaaat?!
- On Fridays and Saturdays, you’ll never stop saying “Bon weekend!”
- Paris recycles! (Love this!)
- You can get from Paris to Amsterdam in 3 hours by train.